Group chats are great for holding text-to-text or speech-to-text conversations with 2 or more people. To create a Group Chat on the MyJuno app, follow these steps:
- Log into the MyJuno app and select Profile.
- Select Group on the menu bar.
- Click Create new group.
- From here you have the option to create a new group or join one that has already been created – to create a group chat, click Start a conversation.
- Select the people you would like to add to this group by scrolling through your friends or searching using the search bar.
- Give your group chat a name and an image.
- Choose whether you want your group to be private or public using the toggle bar
- Click Create group.
- Add other friends by sending them the QR code to scan or click the chat bubble icon on the top right to start talking.