Group chats are great for holding text-to-text or speech-to-text conversations with 2 or more people.
- To create a group chat, log on to the MyJuno app and select ‘group’ on the main page
- Click ‘create new group’
- From here you have the option to create a new group or join one that has already been created – to create a group chat, click ‘start a conversation’
- Select the people you would like to add to this group by scrolling through your friends or searching using the search bar
- Give your group chat a name and an image
- Choose whether you want your group to be private or public using the toggle bar
- Click ‘create group’
- Add other friends by sending them the QR code to scan or click the chat bubble icon on the top right to start talking!