Group chats are great for holding text-to-text or speech-to-text conversations with 2 or more people. There are a few different ways you can join a group chat.
To join a group chat using a QR code, follow these steps:
- Log into the MyJuno app and select Profile.
- Select Group on the menu bar.
- Click Create new group.
- From here you have the option to create a new group or join one that has already been created – to join a group chat, click Join a conversation.
- Scan the QR code of the group chat you would like to join.
To join a group chat using a shared link, follow these steps:
- Click the shared link and log into our MyJuno account.
- You will then be added into the group chat.
Alternatively, the creator of the group can add you to the chat when initially creating the group.